Tuesday 5 August 2014

Cor Blimey Guvnor' it's Teapot Tuesday!

As a Londoner, Disney Fan, and Poppins Fangirl (One of my all time favourite idols)- I was very excited to hear about the Mary Poppins Pop Up Restaurant Experience coming to London this August.

At £75, its not cheap- but you do get a 4 course dinner, ALL drinks, and a night of Poppins themed entertainment, so I will definitely be looking into it. 

In keeping with this, I found a fabulously rare Mary Poppins Teapot for your Teapot Tuesday this week:



Walt Disney Production Teapot made by Enesco Imports Japan.

It even has a music box concealed in the bottom- it sings "Chim Chim Cheree"! Its very rare, produced in 1964, the same year as the movie I believe, but if you look hard enough there are a still a couple floating around out there in places like Etsy or Ebay.

No comments:

Post a Comment