Thursday 10 July 2014

Madame Fusspot's Travelling Tea Party

Hello gentle readers, Long time no see, and that is quite unforgiveable- I do apologise, but there was quite a good reason for it…

You may have noticed my lack of presence on this blog for a few months and the mysterious new blog title, well it’s been all change for me the last few months because… I STARTED A BUSINESS!

I’m delighted to introduce to you, the blog reading world, Madame Fusspot’s Travelling Tea Party!

I’ve always loved baking, sewing and hosting parties so one day I finally decided to put all my favourite things into one big (tea)pot and turn it into a business, thus Madame Fusspot's Travelling Tea Party began! 

The idea behind the travelling tea party, is in essence- tea parties that come to you. Booking a Madame Fusspot’s Tea Party brings the decadent English afternoon tea experience, to your home. We use only the finest products: vintage china, top quality homemade food and luxury tea from world renowned Fortnum & Masons.

I also provide a bunch of fun extra’s including decorations, vintage games and activities (such as lawn croquet or vintage jewellery making) favours for your guests, and a bespoke cake design service- for more details, pleae visit my brand new websiteL

 www.fusspotstravellingtea.com
 


I’m very excited to be starting my own business, theres still a lot to do, but I have at least started to make waves (or maybe ripples) in the big pond of owning and running your own business- Wish me luck and tell your friends- if you book before August 1st I'll give you 15% off! 


No comments:

Post a Comment