Thursday 7 November 2013

Announcement

Hello! 

I just wanted to make a little announcement...I've started a shop! Officially!


It's very early days but Miss Fusspot's Fancies will soon (hopefully) be up and running smoothly- I think around early 2014.
I wanted to make it quite personal to me- which is where the name came from! Those who know me will know that I can just a touch fussy and particular...just a touch. And I also love anything fanciful and Englishly like teapots, Victorian era, bunting, etc so wanted the name to reflect that too.

The idea for the brand is bespoke, made to order handmade items for occasions like Baby Showers, Weddings, Birthdays, Tea Parties & Thank You's. The items will hopefully be ranging from personal gifts to Decorations & Favours.

I have a facebook page you can find here- please "like" my page! And I hope to get an Etsy shop up and running soon.


With the run up to Christmas and a couple of orders for nappy cakes and Christmas decorations on my saucer at the moment, it's unlikely I'll have the online shop stocked and up and running in the next couple months. But I am definitely still taking requests for bespoke gifts and décor.

I'm really excited about it! And just think it all started with a nappy cake order earlier this spring. I've been really lucky to have great friends who've spread the word and made this a possibility.




Wish me Luck!

Hayley (aka Miss Fusspot) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment