Friday 9 August 2013

Ch-ch-Changes!


Hello readers,

As you may have noticed, I have been less than attentive with keeping up my blog this year. It is utterly shameful. I’m a terrible, terrible person and I apologise profusely.


There is reasoning… in that I have simply not been crafting that much this year, I’ve been taking a little time off as this year has been complicated and busy.
 

As a result, I’ve been thinking it would be really fun to expand Hayley’s Craft Blog, to just Hayley’s Blog- where I can encompass and blab about all my interests- not just crafts. I write a few articles for Cut Out + Keep, and also really enjoy making lists and how to guides on various things, so those things will be included here from now on. Other things may be (but not limited to) Steampunk/Victorian literature, cheesy YA books, Cats, Cartoons, Action movies and maybe the odd meme or video. So yes, In summary, Apologies for being rubbish, more general musings to follow...

Hayley x 

No comments:

Post a Comment