Monday 17 December 2012

Quick Homemade Christmas Cards

I wanted to make all my cards this year- not an easy feat when you have 7 brothers and sisters and the boyfriend has a large Irish family! So I decided to make these little hanging cards (to go on the tree). It still took an evening to make all 20+ but I used a book of Christmas Stickers and some pre-cut colored cardboard squares to make it a little quicker. Just thought it was a nice way to make something unique and cute for everyone, here are the pics:





 Happy Holidays x


1 comment:

  1. These are adorable! I am not very crafty, so I cheat and print mine out. There are lots of templates you can get online, or you can even make them in Word. I try to be "green," so I get ink from Micro Solutions Enterprises, since it is sustainable, and I use recycled papers. Still, I may try to make one completely homemade. I think it makes it a bit more personable. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete